Saturday, March 22, 2008

What is This All About?

I hope that this blog can serve as a resource to educators and university students involved in the areas of children and young adult literature. I also will hope to serve as a resource in critical pedagogy, multiculturalism, equity, and social justice. I have been and will be deeply involved in multiculturalism and critical pedagogy for the rest of my life, and will be providing this blog with information that can hopefully serve to help those in need of some help outside of the scholarly realm, which I'm also involved in.

My personal background is, and not that anybody cares, even me, but just so whoever reads this knows that I'm not totally full of crap:

B.S. Elementary Education - New Mexico State University (2005)

M.A. Curriculum & Instruction: Reading/Literacy - New Mexico State University (2008)

Those are my current credentials, and I will be starting in the New Mexico State University Department of Curriculum & Instruction Doctoral Program in the Fall of 2008 to pursue a Ph.D. in Curriculum & Instruction. So, I do have a number of resources, and am growing in knowledge of these topics. Hopefully, as I continue through my doctoral studies, I can make this blog an enriching experience.

0 comments: