Monday, January 5, 2009

Concerns of a Different Nature (code for the dreaded personal post)

The lessening frequency of posts can only mean one thing. Yes, I have gone back to work. Fittingly, dark clouds descended over the area this morning, and it was as if the planet itself knew my gloom.

OK, it's not that bad, seriously, it's just hard to leave the warm house in the morning and not be here with my family reading and sitting around.

This upcoming semester should be very eventful. I plan on using this blog in the content literacy class I will be teaching at the university, as a resource. After all, I've typed 100 posts now (yes, that's right, this is post #100, how exciting!), and I might as well put them to use in some way.

I am still reading quite a bit, but here at the end of vacation, as I gear up to welcome my students back on Wednesday, I've taken to doing some pleasure reading, so I'm currently reading a Zombie book and some highly interesting graphic novels, none of which is appropriate for school work in any way, shape, or form. So, that's that.

0 comments: